About the position.
Flight Schedule Pro is seeking a resourceful, driven, results-oriented account manager. As a successful member of our team you’ll work directly with customers to build relationships and expand subscriptions. With 900 existing subscribers and a growing list of available products, this is an exciting opportunity for an up-and-coming sales professional!
You should bring a passion for tech, entrepreneurial ambition, and most importantly, solid sales expertise. This is an exciting opportunity to build your knowledge of aviation and connect with customers on real issues they face. As a key member of our team, we’ll look to you for key insights on how to increase value offered to clients, and grow revenue.
If you have a get-it-done mentality and know how win deals, apply today to help us make bold moves in an industry that’s ripe for disruption.
This is a full time position + benefits at our office in Overland Park, Kansas.
Some of what you’ll do.
- Own and manage relationships with key accounts.
- Thoroughly know our customers; their needs and their goals, and clearly demonstrate how we add value.
- Appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our product.
- Guide customers to renewal and expand subscriptions to achieve revenue goals.
- Daily outbound messaging and calling. Utilize email, phone, and social networks to establish contact with customers and drive results.
- Drive your own deals through a full-cycle; from qualifying to close.
- Help shape, iterate, and scale our sales efforts, taking initiative to improve our practices, tools, and content.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in B2B sales
- Superb phone presence and exceptional written / email communication skills
- Comfortable using technology and web-based tools, and able to learn new technology quickly
- Positive attitude, ability to learn and adapt
- An “A player” who is coachable, curious, and ambitious
- Proficient and savvy with technology and can communicate its benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or equivalent industry experience
- Full benefits package
- Gadget Allowance
- Flight Training Reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Training from some of the best in the business.
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Outdoor ping pong table. No joke, it’s concrete!
- Indoor foosball table. No skill required 🙂
Flight Schedule Pro is a well established B2B SaaS company in the general aviation industry. Our SaaS solution is used by 900 businesses and over 100,000 pilots in 35 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a technology company that takes pride in our work and our goal is easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers.
Our office is located in Overland Park, Kansas only a few minutes away from The Plaza in Kansas City.