About the position.
We’re looking for a part-time copywriter to join our team
Are you a pilot, flight instructor, or flight school operator? We’re looking for someone with knowledge and experience writing about the flight training industry.
This is a part-time / remote position.
Some of what you’ll do.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire readers
- Edit, proofread, and improve content
- Proven expertise writing copy about the flight training industry!
- Excellent Interviewing skills
- Editorial mindset
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
Flight Schedule Pro is a well established B2B SaaS company in the general aviation industry. Our SaaS solution is used by 900 businesses and over 100,000 pilots in 35 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a technology company that takes pride in our work and our goal is easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers!
A global pilot shortage is driving demand for our services . . .Boeing reports global demand for 800,000 new commercial pilots over the next 20 years. Flight schools, colleges, and airline training centers want and need our products!