Customer Success Specialist
The position includes generous health benefits and 401K plan matching.
Flight Schedule Pro is looking for a customer success specialist to join our growing aviation software company. At Flight Schedule Pro, you’re not just a number . . you’re a key member of our team.
We recently rolled out version 4 of our SaaS product and the response in the aviation industry has been outstanding. Flight Schedule Pro is a simple solution for aircraft operators that helps them do more of what they enjoy . . . flying!
We are in search of team member that will be responsible for customer happiness and support at Flight Schedule Pro. Your goals in this position will be to improve customer satisfaction, increase upgrades, and reduce customer churn. You’ll help new customers get up and running and will be there to support them when they run into issues. This means you should be organized, calm under pressure, and love identifying the real problem. You’ll not only empower our customers to take full advantage of current features, but you’ll also communicate with our production team to envision the future of the product. We will count on you as a key team member to provide us with customer insights that are essential to driving the product forward.
Our perfect coworker is smart, self-motivated, and passionate about helping people. It’s critical that you are product-savvy and can quickly learn how to use new web-based tools like Flight Schedule Pro. You should really want to be a part of a technology product team, and past experience in customer service or sales (email, phone, or live) will really help.
You must be currently located in Kansas City or be willing to commute to our location in Overland Park, Kansas.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- Gadget Allowance
- You’ll need to be an expert on Flight Schedule Pro and its solutions
- Conduct online training sessions and demos for new customers
- Answer questions regarding how to set up and use the product via phone, email, and online chat
- Communicate features and benefits of new releases to customers to encourage upgrades
- Apply problem solving to provide creative solutions to users, investigate/document bugs, contribute to prioritization of feature requests
- Contribute to documentation, training materials, help articles
- Provide feedback to managers and production team for product design and feature launches
- Provide input for overall process improvements
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in customer support or sales
- Superb phone presence and exceptional written / email communication skills
- Comfortable using technology such as Salesforce and web-based tools, and able to learn new technology quickly
- Detail-oriented, extremely well organized, able to juggle many tasks under pressure
- Able to prioritize tasks quickly, solve problems, and involve additional resources as needed
- Positive attitude, ability to learn and adapt
Nice to Have
- Pilot or aviation experience
About Flight Schedule Pro
Flight Schedule Pro is a leading B2B software-as-a-service provider in the aviation industry. Customers include U.S. Air Force Bases, U.S. Civil Air Patrol, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and major universities and colleges across the country. Our SaaS solution is used by thousands of pilots in over 35 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a product development focused company who takes pride in doing things with excellence. We strive to provide easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers and help them grow their business.
Our office is located in Overland Park, Kansas only five minutes away from The Plaza in Kansas City.
How to Apply
Step 1: Fill out this form
Step 2: Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, if you have aviation experience
please let us know and also indicate your location preferences.
** Principal applicants only. No recruiters or temp agencies. **
** We do not offer employment-based visa sponsorship at this time. **