Flight Schedule Pro is a leading B2B software-as-a-service provider in the aviation industry. We recently launched a brand new version of our product which is getting rave reviews in the industry. Customers include U.S. Air Force Bases, U.S. Civil Air Patrol, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and major universities and colleges across the country. Our SaaS solution is used by thousands of pilots in over 35 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a tech company who takes pride in doing things with excellence. We strive to provide easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers and help them grow their business.
Our office is located in Overland Park, Kansas only a few minutes away from The Plaza in Kansas City.
About the position.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a Tech leader in the software space. At Flight Schedule Pro, you’re not just a number, you’re a key member of our team. We’re looking for a sharp marketing professional who will gain understanding of our buyer personas, work with us to develop and execute our marketing strategy, and ultimately drive growth for the company.
This is a full time position + benefits at our office in Overland Park, Kansas.
Some of what you’ll do.
- Write content for engagement and conversion (or at least have an eye for copy that works)
- Identifying opportunities to optimize conversion throughout the entire customer journey
- Plan, execute, and manage web, email, social media, and display campaigns
- Suggesting content that should be created based on target audience, seo research, and analytics
- Evaluate and maintain marketing databases and software
- Manage SEO optimization
- Report on key performance indicators and campaign results
- Graphic design, copywriting, social media management
- Understanding of HTML, email best practices, and inbox deliverability
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with B2B demand generation: email marketing, SEO, drip campaigns, content marketing
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results
- Full benefits package
- Gadget Allowance
- Flight Training Reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Training from some of the best in the business
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Outdoor ping pong table