About the position.
We’re experiencing outstanding growth and the right marketer will only fuel this fire! As a successful member of our team you will help produce and manage marketing projects and communications including blogs, emails, social media, print, and websites. You’ll manage distribution and ensure promotional efforts represent our brand and are optimized to get results.
At Flight Schedule Pro you’re not just a number, but a key member of our team! Do you have a get-it-done mentality that takes pride in excellence? Come help us make bold moves in an industry that’s ripe for disruption.
We’re looking for a team member who can work autonomously, can write clear and concise copy, and is *not* intimidated by complex technical products and solutions.
This is a full-time position at our office in Overland Park, Kansas or remote.
Some of what you’ll do.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns, and promotional events.
- Schedule meetings with stakeholders and subject matter experts, build production calendar, gather assets, and lead communications with all parties to achieve success.
- Write copy for various marketing distributions and manage email automation workflows to create consistent communication throughout the prospect and customer lifecycle (emails, social, brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Monitor progress of various efforts and report back to the CEO and respective stakeholders on performance and recommend areas of improvement
- Maintain and update our marketing website, online listings, social channels, and emails to extend the client brand in a professional and effective way to both customers and prospects
- Understand SEO goals and work alongside an SEO agency to optimize content for SEO. Conduct industry research on current trends and work with experts to cultivate ideas and create fresh content
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or other relevant field, and/or equivalent experience
- Preferred 2+ years experience including marketing project management, define, email marketing, social media, website management, PPC, SEO, etc.
- Creative, able to remain calm under pressure, and has an urgency to get things done
- Attentive to detail with good organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Works under light supervision, organizes own work with little supervision
- Ability to work and coordinate with several internal departments and external resources
- Pilot license or interest in earning one is a plus, but not required
- Full benefits package
- Gadget Allowance
- Flight Training Reimbursement. Flying airplanes is optional, of course!
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks. You know you’ll want some snacks.
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Outdoor ping pong table. No seriously, it’s concrete.
- Indoor foosball table. No skill required.
Flight Schedule Pro is a well established B2B SaaS company in the general aviation industry. Our SaaS solution is used by 900 businesses and over 100,000 pilots in 50 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a technology company that takes pride in our work and our goal is easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers!
A global pilot shortage is driving demand for our services . . .Boeing reports global demand for 800,000 new commercial pilots over the next 20 years. Flight schools, colleges, and airline training centers want and need our products!
Our office is located in Overland Park, Kansas only a few minutes away from The Plaza in Kansas City.