About the position.
Flight Schedule Pro is looking for an up-and-coming marketing pro that can lead our marketing efforts. We’re experiencing outstanding growth and the right messaging will only fuel this fire! As a successful member of our team, you will own the marketing strategy, plan and coordinate marketing efforts, and launch winning campaigns. We’re not just looking for a manager who can think strategically, but for someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and start producing.
At Flight Schedule Pro you’re not just a number, but a key member of our team that will help us draw the blueprint for the future. Do you have a get-it-done mentality that takes pride in excellence? Apply today and come help us make bold moves in an industry that’s ripe for disruption.
This is a full time position + benefits at our office in Overland Park, Kansas near Kansas City.
Some of what you’ll do.
- Own revenue/MRR growth as a key metrics
- Write copy for various marketing distributions (emails, social, brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns, exhibitions and promotional events.
- Plan, execute, and manage email, web, SEO, social media, and display campaigns
- Create content based on target audience, seo research, and analytics
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenses
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Experience driving growth in B2B, Enterprise software, SaaS
- Experience with B2B demand generation: email marketing, SEO, drip campaigns, content marketing
- Previous demonstrated ownership of growth-related metrics
- Ability to produce content! (blog posts, emails, ads, etc)
- Skills (or interest in learning) how to run many different types of marketing campaigns
- Ability to plan, execute, and iterate to achieve success
- Able to both think strategically and execute tactically
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining strong focus on execution and results
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or equivalent industry experience
- Nice to have: pilot or aviation experience, domain knowledge of general aviation
- Full benefits package
- Gadget Allowance
- Flight Training Reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Outdoor ping pong table. No seriously, it’s concrete.
- Indoor foosball table. No skill required.
Flight Schedule Pro is a well established B2B SaaS company in the general aviation industry. Our SaaS solution is used by 900 businesses and over 100,000 pilots in 35 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a technology company that takes pride in our work and our goal is easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers!
A global pilot shortage is driving demand for our services . . .Boeing reports global demand for 700,000 new commercial pilots over the next 20 years. Flight schools, colleges, and airline training centers want and need our products!
Our office is located in Overland Park, Kansas only a few minutes away from The Plaza in Kansas City.