About the position.
Flight Schedule Pro, a leading B2B software company in the aviation industry, is looking for an administrative professional to join our team and help us scale to reach our potential!
We are looking for someone who’s savvy using web-based tools, possesses strong customer service skills, and preferably has a background in accounting or book-keeping. This is a blended role where you’ll report directly to the CEO and use your attention-to-detail superpowers across a few important areas in our growing software business.
We know how to have fun and we take our work seriously! You will be working in an entrepreneurial, startup-like environment where task follow-through and time management are a must. At Flight Schedule Pro you’re not just a number, but a key member of our team!
This is a full-time position at our office in Overland Park, Kansas. We are located in Cloverleaf Office Park which is just a few minutes from the Plaza in Kansas City.
Some of what you’ll do
- Prior experience is *not* required in all of the following areas
- Support the CEO
- Manage office communications
- Plan events and coordinate travel
- Setup new subscriptions, create invoices, and manage our automated subscription billing system
- Follow up with key contract renewals and late payments
- Assist customers with billing questions and resolve billing issues
- Process cancellations and issue refunds
- Prepare financial statements, reports, memos, proposals and other documents
- Manage payroll and related HR functions
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Onboard/offboard employees
- Setup vendors and process vendor payments
- Run expense reports and employee reimbursements
- Develop and maintain process documentation for internal procedures
- 3+ years administrative or office management experience
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Experience with QuickBooks required
- Excellent computer skills, including web-based tools and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Great customer service skills and phone manner
- Superb organization, attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good judgment, logic and ability to learn new things quickly.
- Full benefits package
- Gadget Allowance
- Flight Training Reimbursement. Flying airplanes is optional, of course!
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks. You know you’ll want some snacks.
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Outdoor ping pong table. No seriously, it’s concrete.
- Indoor foosball table. No skill required.
Flight Schedule Pro is a well established B2B SaaS company in the general aviation industry. Our SaaS solution is used by 900 businesses and over 100,000 pilots in 50 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a technology company that takes pride in our work and our goal is easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers!
A global pilot shortage is driving demand for our services . . .Boeing reports global demand for 800,000 new commercial pilots over the next 20 years. Flight schools, colleges, and airline training centers want and need our products!
Our office is located in Overland Park, Kansas only a few minutes away from The Plaza in Kansas City.