Product Support Specialist
FSP is looking for a Product Support Specialist to join our growing aviation company.
We recently rolled out the all new Flight Schedule Pro and the response in the aviation industry has been outstanding. Flight Schedule Pro is a simple solution for aircraft operators that helps them do more of what they enjoy . . . flying!
A major responsibility is to handle phone calls and emails from our customers about how to setup and use the product. This means you should be organized, calm under pressure, and love identifying the real problem. You’ll not only empower our customers to take full advantage of current features, but you’ll also communicate with our production team to envision the future of the product. We will count on you to provide us with customer insights that are essential to driving our product forward.
Our perfect coworker is smart, self-motivated, and passionate about helping our customer. It’s critical that you are product-savvy and can quickly learn how to use new web-based tools like Flight Schedule Pro. You should really want to be a part of a technology product team, and past experience in customer service or sales (email, phone, or live) will really help.
This is a full time position + benefits.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- Gadget Allowance
- Becoming an expert on Flight Schedule Pro and its solutions
- Learn all internal tools (Google apps, UserVoice, Salesforce, Trello, etc.)
- Write/edit/contribute to documentation, training materials, help articles
- Answer customer questions quickly and efficiently
- Communicate new feature launches to customers
- Apply problem solving to provide creative solutions to users, investigate/document bugs, contribute to prioritization of feature requests
- Provide feedback to managers and production team for product design and feature launches
- Provide input for overall process improvements
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in a customer-facing role
- Superb phone presence and exceptional written / email communication skills
- Comfortable using technology such as Salesforce and web-based tools, and able to learn new technology quickly
- Detail-oriented, extremely well organized, able to juggle many tasks under pressure
- Able to prioritize tasks quickly, solve problems, and involve additional resources as needed
- Positive attitude, ability to learn and adapt
Nice to Have
- Pilot or aviation experience
About Flight Schedule Pro
Flight Schedule Pro is a leading B2B software-as-a-service provider in the aviation industry. Customers include U.S. Air Force Bases, U.S. Civil Air Patrol, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and major universities and colleges across the country. Our SaaS solution is used by thousands of pilots in over 35 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a product development focused company who takes pride in doing things with excellence. We strive to provide easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers and help them grow their business.
Our office is located in Overland Park, Kansas only five minutes away from The Plaza in Kansas City.
How to Apply
Step 1: Fill out this form
Step 2: Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, if you have aviation experience
please let us know and also indicate your location preferences.
** Principal applicants only. No recruiters or temp agencies. **
** We do not offer employment-based visa sponsorship at this time. **