Flight Schedule Pro is a leading B2B software-as-a-service provider in the aviation industry. We recently launched a brand new version of our product which is getting rave reviews in the industry. Customers include U.S. Air Force Bases, U.S. Civil Air Patrol, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and major universities and colleges across the country. Our SaaS solution is used by thousands of pilots in over 35 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a tech company who takes pride in doing things with excellence. We strive to provide easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers and help them grow their business.
Our office is located in Overland Park, Kansas only a few minutes away from The Plaza in Kansas City.
This is a full time position + benefits at our office in Overland Park, Kansas.
About the position.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be a integral part of our software development team. You will OWN system quality. Working together with our Product Owner and development team you will create and execute tests to ensure system quality and performance.
Some of what you’ll do.
- Test software and implement test automation.
- Perform various types of testing to include: Functional, Regression, and Smoke testing.
- Write, organize and maintain test cases and test plans.
- Write, organize and maintain automated test cases and test plans.
- Ensure software quality by tracking defect rates and application performance.
- Work in a results driven culture.
- Positively interact with all team members
- 1-3 years experience performing software testing or software development
- Experience writing, organizing and maintaining test cases and test plans
- Desire to learn how to create and maintain automated UI and API tests
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- This is a local position. Must be willing to work from our offices.
- Huge plus: Experience with Selenium, Runscope, Ghost Inspector or other test automation tools would be nice but not required. However, you must be willing to use and learn these or similar tools.
- Full benefits package
- Gadget Allowance
- Flight Training Reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Training from some of the best in the business
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Outdoor ping pong table