About the position.
Flight Schedule Pro is looking for a quality assurance associate to help our growing development team. Our powerful solutions for aircraft operators allow them to focus on what they love to do… fly.
We’re seeking a highly-productive, detail oriented individual to help us deliver high quality solutions to our customer base. This person will be responsible for checking our software for defects or issues and help to get them resolved before release.
Our ideal candidate will have a background in software testing with a good understanding of the software development lifecycle. They will be able to offer assistance to our development, product and customer success staff.
This is a full time position + benefits at our office in Overland Park, Kansas.
- Join a small technology company with bold aspirations!
- Full benefits package
- Gadget Allowance
- Flight Training Reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions: help us draw the blueprint
- Outdoor ping pong table. No seriously, it’s concrete.
- Indoor foosball table. No skill required.
Some of what you’ll do.
- Develop an overall understanding of our software
- Work with the team members to understand how our software should work
- Work with the customer success team to help identify, replicate and document defects
- Work with the development team to recognize the potential for any operational issues, assess risks, and resolve issues before the software is complete
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases
- Run various tests on new and existing software products to ensure that programs satisfy all specifications and requirements
- Perform cross-browser and mobile application testing
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing development team velocity
- This position will report directly to the Quality Assurance Lead
- 2-3+ years experience in testing software
- SaaS testing preferred
- Experience with test automation a plus
- Experience creating test plans and cases
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to continue to learn, adapt, and be coachable
- Have high standards and a strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- Must be action oriented and focused on getting the job done
- Plays well with others
Flight Schedule Pro is an established B2B SaaS company in the general aviation industry. Our SaaS solution is used by 900 businesses and over 120,000 pilots in 50 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a technology company that takes pride in our work and our goal is easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers!
A global pilot shortage is driving demand for our services . . .Boeing reports global demand for 700,000 new commercial pilots over the next 20 years. Flight schools, colleges, and airline training centers want and need our products!
** We do not offer employment-based visa sponsorship at this time. **