Flight Schedule Pro is a leading B2B software-as-a-service provider in the aviation industry. We recently launched a brand new version of our product which is getting rave reviews in the industry. Customers include U.S. Air Force Bases, U.S. Civil Air Patrol, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and major universities and colleges across the country. Our SaaS solution is used by thousands of pilots in over 35 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a tech company who takes pride in doing things with excellence. We strive to provide easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers and help them grow their business.
Our office is located in Overland Park, Kansas only a few minutes away from The Plaza in Kansas City.
This is a full time position + benefits at our office in Overland Park, Kansas.
About the position.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a Tech leader in the software space. Our solution is leveraged globally by the military, defense, and learning institutions daily. If you are a driven, experienced inside sales professional this may be your ideal role to work in an exciting and unique industry.
Some of what you’ll do.
- Establish and improve upon your knowledge of our products and their value
- Daily outbound warm and cold calling. Utilize email, phone, and social networks to establish contact with prospects
- Conduct online sales demos
- Effectively communicate the benefits of our platform while representing the company with the highest levels of integrity
- Build relationships with prospects and become their trusted advisor
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics
- 3+ years of inside sales and outbound prospecting experience
- BA/BS from accredited university or equivalent experience
- An “A player” who is coachable, curious, and ambitious
- An inside sales pro that is not afraid to call organizations that can benefit from our software
- Proficient and savvy with technology and can communicate its benefits
- Excellent communication skills
- Full benefits package
- Gadget Allowance
- Flight Training Reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Training from some of the best in the business
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Outdoor ping pong table. No joke, it’s concrete.