About the Position.
Flight Schedule Pro, a leading B2B software-as-a-service provider in the aviation industry, is looking for a BDR to help us grow. We create easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers . . . and people love our service!
The main responsibilities for this role are sales activities including: prospecting, building relationships, networking, & presenting. We are looking for a driven business-to-business hunter. If you’re looking to develop a career in technology sales, this is an exciting opportunity.
Our product is amazing for the right people, so we’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to pick up the phone and do work to connect with potential prospects. This is an opportunity to drive growth as a member of a hard-working, motivated technology team. We know how to have fun and we take our work seriously! You will be working in an entrepreneurial, startup-like environment where progress and time management are a must.
At Flight Schedule Pro you’re not just a number, but a key member of our team! Do you have a get-it-done mentality that takes pride in excellence? Apply today to help us make bold moves in an industry that’s ripe for disruption.
This is a full-time position. You can work remote or at our office here in Overland Park, just a few minutes from the Plaza in Kansas City.
- Full benefits package
- Gadget Allowance
- Flight Training Reimbursement. Flying airplanes is optional, of course!
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks.
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions.
- Outdoor ping pong table. No seriously, it’s concrete.
- Indoor foosball table. No skill required.
Some of what you’ll do.
- Present, promote and sell Flight Schedule Pro’s solutions to existing and prospective customers.
- Generate leads and qualify prospects through outward calling campaigns.
- Assess and define prospects needs and requirements
- Perform effective on-line demos to prospects
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Experience B2B cold calling and prospecting resulting in obtaining customer appointments
- Ability to maintain and exceed activity quota and revenue goals
- Coachable, curious, and ambitious
- Proficient and savvy with technology
- Quick learner that can adapt to an ever-changing startup environment
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, listening, and writing)
- Organized, efficient, and ready to get stuff done
- Autonomous and driven
- Scrappy and resourceful
Nice to have.
- Pilot or aviation experience
- Domain knowledge of general aviation
Flight Schedule Pro is a B2B SaaS company in the general aviation industry. Our solution is used by 900 businesses and over 100,000 pilots in 50 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a technology company that takes pride in our work; our goal is easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers!
A global pilot shortage is driving demand for our services. . .Boeing reports global demand for 800,000 new commercial pilots over the next 20 years. Flight schools, colleges, and airline training centers want and need our products!