About the position.
Flight Schedule Pro is looking for an experienced Back End Developer ready to make a difference every day. Flight Schedule Pro provides powerful software solutions for aircraft operators that allows them to focus on what they love to do… fly!
Seeking a C# programmer who is enthusiastic about technology and ready to impact our company with their creativity and productivity. Must have SQL Server, C#, .NET Core, and Web API experience and a willingness to charge the hill with us as we continue to take ground in our industry.
If you have a great attitude and are looking for a chance to use your skills in a company where you matter, you’ve found the right place. At FSP, you aren’t just a number, but a key person on our team!
This is a full-time position. If you’re not located in Kansas City we are open to remote. Or, you can work at our office here in Overland Park just a few minutes from the Plaza in Kansas City.
- Join a technology company with bold aspirations!
- Full benefits package
- Gadget Allowance
- Flight Training Reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions: help us draw the blueprint
- Outdoor ping pong table. No joke, it’s concrete!
- Indoor foosball table. No skill required 🙂
- Gain a solid understanding of our solutions and the value we provide our customers
- Design, develop, and maintain complex software components
- Create and maintain documentation of design approaches
- Work dependably and consistently to achieve deadlines and hit release dates|
- Maintain and improve current knowledge on the latest technologies relevant to the role
- 5+ years full-time C# and SQL experience
- Experience with .NET Core preferred
- Experience designing/creating APIs
- Willingness to continue to learn, adapt, and be coachable
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for doing work with excellence
- Have high standards and a strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- Must be action oriented and focused on getting the job done
- Plays well with others
Nice to have.
- Pilot or aviation experience
- Experience with Git source control
Flight Schedule Pro is a well established B2B SaaS company in the general aviation industry. Our SaaS solution is used by 900 businesses and over 100,000 pilots in 50 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a technology company that takes pride in our work and our goal is easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers!