About the position.
Flight Schedule Pro is looking for an experienced Back End Developer ready to make a difference every day. Flight Schedule Pro provides powerful software solutions for aircraft operators that allows them to focus on what they love to do… fly!
Seeking a C# programmer who is enthusiastic about technology and ready to impact our company with their creativity and productivity. Must have SQL Server, C#, .NET Core, and Web API experience and a willingness to charge the hill with us as we continue to take ground in our industry.
If you have a great attitude and are looking for a chance to use your skills in a company where you matter, you’ve found the right place! At FSP, you aren’t just a number, but a key employee!
This is a full time position + benefits at our office in Overland Park, Kansas or remote.
Some of what you’ll be doing.
- Gain a solid understanding of our solutions and the value we provide our customers
- Design, develop, and maintain complex software components
- Create and maintain documentation of design approaches
- Work dependably and consistently to achieve deadlines and hit release dates
- Maintain and improve current knowledge on the latest technologies relevant to the role
- 3-5 years full-time C# and SQL experience
- Experience with .NET Core preferred
- Experience designing/creating APIs
- Willingness to continue to learn, adapt, and be coachable
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for doing work with excellence
- Have high standards and a strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- Must be action oriented and focused on getting the job done
- Plays well with others
Nice to have.
- Pilot or aviation experience
- Experience with Git source control
- Join a small technology company with bold aspirations!
- Full benefits package
- Gadget Allowance
- Flight Training Reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions: help us draw the blueprint
- Outdoor ping pong table. No seriously, it’s concrete.
- Indoor foosball table. No skill required.
About Flight Schedule Pro.
Flight Schedule Pro is an established B2B SaaS company in the general aviation industry. Our SaaS solution is used by 900 businesses and over 120,000 pilots in 50 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a technology company that takes pride in our work and our goal is easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers!
A global pilot shortage is driving demand for our services . . .Boeing reports global demand for 700,000 new commercial pilots over the next 20 years. Flight schools, colleges, and airline training centers want and need our products!