About the position.
We’re looking for a part-time content marketer to join our team to help us plan and produce content that gets results!
Are you a pilot, flight instructor, or flight school operator? We’re looking for someone with knowledge and experience writing in the flight training industry.
Great content marketers know how to plan and produce content successfully, promote it properly, and analyze it effectively. From there, they can figure out which pieces to amplify, what to write more of, and create a content machine that acquires, nurtures, converts, and retains. If that’s you, please drop us a line.
This is a part-time / remote position.
Some of what you’ll do.
- Design content marketing strategy and set goals
- Tackle content marketing initiatives to achieve those goals!
- Collaborate with design to produce high quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire readers
- Edit, proofread, and improve content
- Optimize content taking SEO and Google Analytics into account
- Monitor web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Proven work experience as a Content marketer
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
Flight Schedule Pro is a well established B2B SaaS company in the general aviation industry. Our SaaS solution is used by 900 businesses and over 100,000 pilots in 35 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a technology company that takes pride in our work and our goal is easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers!
A global pilot shortage is driving demand for our services . . .Boeing reports global demand for 800,000 new commercial pilots over the next 20 years. Flight schools, colleges, and airline training centers want and need our products!