Front End Developer
FSP is looking for a hard working, motivated, deadline driven individual to help us launch and build out the all new Flight Schedule Pro. The results of your work will be enjoyed by our customers in 35+ countries and will be utilized by thousands of pilots worldwide. Best of all, your voice will be heard and your opinion matters at Flight Schedule Pro. You’ll work directly with our design and production team to help shape the future of our products and services.
This is a full time position + benefits.
Kansas City, Remote OK
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- Gadget Allowance
- Gain a solid understanding of our solutions and the value we provide our customers
- Convert wireframes, specs, designs, and API endpoints into interactive web pages
- Write code that works consistently across the latest browsers
- Work dependably and consistently to achieve deadlines and hit release dates
- Responsive web design and development knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for doing work with excellence
Nice to Have
- Pilot or aviation experience
- .NET development experience, preferably C#
- Portfolio of previous work
- Experience with Git source control
- Experience with Jasmine, Karma for writing unit tests
About Flight Schedule Pro
Flight Schedule Pro is a leading B2B software-as-a-service provider in the aviation industry. Customers include U.S. Air Force Bases, U.S. Civil Air Patrol, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and major universities and colleges across the country. Our SaaS solution is used by thousands of pilots in over 35 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a product development focused company who takes pride in doing things with excellence. We strive to provide easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers and help them grow their business.
Our office is located in Overland Park, Kansas only five minutes away from The Plaza in Kansas City.
How to Apply
Step 1: Fill out this form
Step 2: Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, if you have aviation experience
please let us know and also indicate your location preferences.
** Principal applicants only. No recruiters or temp agencies. **
** We do not offer employment-based visa sponsorship at this time. **