About the position.
We are looking for an Angular developer to join our team! The results of your work will be enjoyed by our customers in 50+ countries and will be utilized by thousands of pilots worldwide.
Not for beginners, this role will be fast-paced and requires a quick-learner with a strong work ethic; a person who’s ready to make an impact. You’ll work directly with our product and development teams to create the future of our products and services.
This is a full-time position. You can work remotely or at our office here in Overland Park, just a few minutes from the Plaza in Kansas City.
- Full benefits package
- Gadget Allowance
- Flight Training Reimbursement. Flying airplanes is optional, of course!
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks.
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions.
- Outdoor ping pong table. No seriously, it’s concrete.
- Indoor foosball table. No skill required.
Some of what you’ll do.
- Gain a solid understanding of our solutions and the value we provide our customers
- Convert wireframes, specs, designs, and API endpoints into interactive web pages
- Write code that works consistently across the latest browsers
- Work dependably and consistently to achieve deadlines and hit release dates
- 3+ years full-time experience using Angular or Angular.js, HTML, CSS, and TypeScript to build online applications
- Experience testing and optimizing application performance
- Excellent communication skills
- Have high standards and a strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- Must be action oriented and focused on getting the job done
- Plays well with others
Nice to have.
- Pilot or aviation experience
- C# Experience
- Portfolio of previous work
- Experience with Git source control
- Experience with Jasmine, Karma for writing unit tests
Flight Schedule Pro is a B2B SaaS company in the general aviation industry. Our solution is used by 900 businesses and over 100,000 pilots in 50 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a technology company that takes pride in our work; our goal is easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers!
** We do not offer employment-based visa sponsorship at this time. **