About the position.
FSP is looking for a hard working and motivated individual to help us launch and build out Flight Schedule Pro and it’s suite of products. The results of your work will be enjoyed by our customers in 35+ countries and will be utilized by thousands of pilots worldwide. Best of all, your voice will be heard and your opinion matters on this team! You’ll work directly with our product group to draw the blueprint and shape the future of the company and it’s products.
This is a full time position + benefits.
You’ll work out of our office here in Kansas City / Overland Park, just a few minutes from the Plaza.
- Full benefits package
- Gadget Allowance
- Flight Training Reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Outdoor ping pong table. No joke, it’s concrete.
Some of what you’ll do.
- Gain a solid understanding of our solutions and the value we provide our customers
- Convert wireframes, specs, designs, and API endpoints into interactive web pages
- Write code that works consistently across the latest browsers
- Work dependably and consistently to achieve deadlines and hit release dates
- Responsive web design and development knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for doing work with excellence
Nice to have.
- Pilot or aviation experience
- .NET development experience, preferably C#
- Portfolio of previous work
- Experience with Git source control
- Experience with Jasmine, Karma for writing unit tests
Flight Schedule Pro is a leading B2B software-as-a-service provider in the aviation industry. Customers include U.S. Air Force Bases, U.S. Civil Air Patrol, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and major universities and colleges across the country. Our SaaS solution is used by thousands of pilots in over 35 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a product development focused company who takes pride in doing things with excellence. We strive to provide easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers.
** We do not offer employment-based visa sponsorship at this time. **