About the position.
Flight Schedule Pro is looking for a hard working developer to help us build out the future of Flight Schedule Pro, a leading SaaS solution in the aviation industry. The results of your work will be enjoyed by our customers in 50+ countries and will be utilized by thousands of pilots worldwide. Best of all, your voice will be heard and your opinion matters here!
This is an exciting opportunity with an up-and-coming player in the aviation space . . . let’s make a real impact and GROW together!
This is a full time position + benefits.
- Join a small technology company with bold aspirations!
- Full benefits package
- Gadget Allowance
- Flight Training Reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions: help us draw the blueprint
- Outdoor ping pong table. No seriously, it’s concrete.
- Indoor foosball table. No skill required.
Some of what you’ll do.
- Gain a solid understanding of our solutions and the value we provide our customers
- Convert wireframes, specs, designs, into interactive web pages and API’s that our customers love
- Write code that works consistently across the latest browsers
- Work dependably and consistently to achieve deadlines and hit release dates
- 3+ years full-time C# experience
- Experience designing/creating APIs
- Experience testing and optimizing application performance
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for doing work with excellence
Nice to have.
- Pilot or aviation experience
- Portfolio of previous work
- Experience building admin dashboards
- Experience with Git source control
Flight Schedule Pro is an established B2B SaaS company in the general aviation industry. Our SaaS solution is used by 900 businesses and over 120,000 pilots in 50 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a technology company that takes pride in our work and our goal is easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers!
A global pilot shortage is driving demand for our services . . .Boeing reports global demand for 700,000 new commercial pilots over the next 20 years. Flight schools, colleges, and airline training centers want and need our products!
Our office is located in Overland Park, Kansas only a few minutes away from The Plaza in Kansas City.