About the position.
Flight Schedule Pro is looking for a resourceful & helpful Technical Support Specialist to join our growing aviation software company. At Flight Schedule Pro, you’re not just a number . . . you’re a key member of our team.
We have a passionate group of users who rely on our software everyday to keep their operations running smoothly! Your goal in this position will be to improve customer happiness and reduce customer effort! In order to be successful you’ll need to be quick with technology, be great at solving problems, and have a real desire to help people.
This means you should be organized, calm under pressure, and love identifying the real problem. You’ll not only empower our customers to take full advantage of current features; we’ll also count on you as a key team member to provide us with customer insights that are essential to driving the product forward.
Our perfect coworker is smart, self-motivated, and passionate about helping people. You should really want to be a part of a technology product team, and past experience in customer service or sales will really help.
This is an exciting opportunity with an up-and-coming player in the aviation space. . . let’s make a real impact and GROW together!
This is a full time position with generous health benefits and 401k matching at our office in Overland Park, Kansas.
- Join a technology company with bold aspirations!
- Full benefits package
- Gadget Allowance
- Flight Training Reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions: help us draw the blueprint
- Outdoor ping pong table. No joke, it’s concrete!
- Indoor foosball table. No skill required 🙂
- Become an expert on Flight Schedule Pro and its solutions
- Provide quality technical support; solve problems and provide creative solutions to users via phone, email, and online chat
- Investigate and document complex software bugs
- Conduct online screen share sessions for training and/or demos
- Communicate features and benefits of new releases to customers to encourage upgrades
- Contribute to documentation, training materials, help articles
- Provide feedback to managers and production team for product design and feature launches
- Provide input for overall support process improvements
- 3+ years of stellar work performance in a software support role
- Positive attitude, ability to learn and adapt
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Superb phone presence and exceptional written / email communication skills
- Technically savvy, comfortable using and learning web-based tools
- Detail-oriented, extremely well organized, able to juggle many tasks under pressure
- Able to prioritize tasks quickly, solve problems, and involve additional resources as needed
- Pilot or aviation experience is a plus
- Knowledge of accounting software & processes like QuickBooks is a plus
Flight Schedule Pro is a well established B2B SaaS company in the general aviation industry. Our SaaS solution is used by 900 businesses and over 100,000 pilots in 50 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a technology company that takes pride in our work and our goal is easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers!
A global pilot shortage is driving demand for our services . . .Boeing reports global demand for 800,000 new commercial pilots over the next 20 years. Flight schools, colleges, and airline training centers want and need our products!