- No more paper! Increased efficiency with the entire training process online.
- Simplify staff workflow and reduce errors and mistakes in record keeping.
- Part 61 and 141 compliance and easy access to training records for audits.
- See daily and weekly training activities at a glance and feel in control.
- Quickly view student progress and detailed training records from anywhere!
- Monitor instructors to ensure they’re staying on track with courses.
Track & Report
- Ease of use, quick, simple and effective lessons that keeps everyone on track.
- High-level data reporting, that also easily drills into details as needed.
- Great tracking for ground instruction, flight hours, maintenance, fuel, etc.
Powerful Training Features
Our Intuitive Platform Helps Retain Students!
Communication is king and we nailed it. With office staff, instructors, students and billing all needing to be on the same page, our growth platform creates high-level visibility and communication that helps retain students, instructors and staff.
- iPad App for Instructors
- Built-in Syllabus Library
- Part 141 Compliance
- Enrolled Student Dashboard
- Individual Student Profiles
- Training Course Overview
- Student Progress Tracking
- Schedule Aircraft/Sessions
- Log & Grade Sessions
- Test/Exam Scores
- Document Storage
- Add-On Online Billing
Creates a great experience for instructors and students
- Instructors like that it’s easy to use when scheduling.
- Quick, simple and effective lesson organization that takes the guess work out of training.
- Easy for back up instructors to jump in with a student because they can quickly get caught up with student history and instructor notes.
- Students and flight instructors are on the same page with standards and course content.
- Allows more time to be focused on student learning.
- Students find it easy to login and quickly access what they need.
- Tracks progress throughout the training so they always know what’s completed and what’s next.
- Online bill pay and payment history helps keep payments organized and on time.
- See course overview and training materials to be better prepared for each session.
- Can access lesson/exam grades, feel more connected to your staff.
Now You’re In Control...
Enrolled Student Dashboard
Instructors and staff can view all your enrolled students at once. You can conveniently sort by instructors, courses, enrollment status, custom groups, and search for individuals by name. Also manually enroll a student with one click and e-invite students to join Flight Schedule Pro. Gain access quickly to individual student profiles.
Individual Student Profiles
Quickly review a student at-a-glance by clicking on their profile. A photo can be uploaded so your staff can recognize them, get contact info, balances owed, and it shows when they last logged in. Plus see all the courses that student is enrolled in and the student’s current status. Instructors can get caught up quickly and know where the student’s at in their training cycle.
Training Course Overview
Students can access all courses taken that give them visibility into their training journey. Toggle between courses to dive into details of progress, grades, status and more. Students and instructors both can review all history online versus the pain of flipping through pages in a binder.
Course Progress Overview
Students and instructors can see a chart of all their lessons, their grade and completion status. It gives transparency into how much progress they’ve made and shows a roadmap to certification. It’s a great tool that helps retain students and increases overall happiness with your training program.
Log & Grade Sessions
Easily Log Sessions and select the Course/Lesson, enter Start Time, Instructor, and Aircraft. Then grade the lesson (In-flight option with our IOS app) using the customizable grading scales. When done, log flight hours, post instruction and ground discussion time. Enter custom notes for de-briefing and Instructors and students sign off using a PIN (Personal Identification Number). All features comply with FAA record keeping requirements.
Once finished with a lesson/session, instructors can go ahead and schedule the next session with the student and keep the training moving forward. It saves time in coordinating and sends confirmation emails to instructors and students if you elect to do so in your custom settings. Students get the information they need to prevent missing scheduled flights and course details are attached so that they can review lessons in advance. We offer the best flight scheduling software available for students and instructors.
Online Document Storage
Once finished with a lesson/session, instructors can go ahead and schedule the next session with the student and keep the training moving forward. It saves time in coordinating and sends confirmation emails to instructors and students if you elect to do so in your custom settings. Students get the information they need to prevent missing scheduled flights.
Setup user roles for different levels of instructors. Grant permissions based on each instructor’s responsibilities. Create as many custom roles as needed such as Chief Instructor, Assistant Chief Instructors, Check Instructor and/or Flight Instructors. They can do as much or as little as you want them to!
Complete Part 141 Compliant & Approved
Finally, go paperless with confidence!
Approved by FSDO’s all across the country, our software has become the go-to solution for Part 141 schools. Plus the added features are also enjoyed by Part 61 programs as well. Less mistakes, more efficiency.
We are able to monitor our instructor’s progress with students, and ensure we are keeping on track. The students are happy they’re able to see what they’ll be working on, what they need to review, and a visual look at where the end is.
Denise Cruz, Pacific Air Flight School