About the position.
Flight Schedule Pro is seeking a resourceful & goal-oriented Customer Success Manager (CSM). As a CSM at Flight Schedule Pro, you’ll become a trusted adviser to our customers and will guide them to success on our platform! You’ll be responsible for customer activation, expansion, and retention for accounts across our customer base. This is all about leading and managing the customer experience, and having a clear pulse on the health of customers you’re assigned to. In this position your goal will be to help customers achieve success and grow into Flight Schedule Pro promoters.
This is an exciting opportunity with an up-and-coming player in the aviation space . . . let’s make a real impact and GROW together!
- Join a small technology company with bold aspirations!
- Full benefits package
- Gadget Allowance
- Flight Training Reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions: help us draw the blueprint
- Outdoor ping pong table. No seriously, it’s concrete.
- Indoor foosball table. No skill required.
Some of what you’ll do.
- Drive adoption of Flight Schedule Pro with assigned accounts by adding continuous value that leads to renewal and subscription expansion
- Work with the sales to facilitate a seamless onboarding process to ensure a smooth “go live” for the customer and long-term account satisfaction and growth
- Support customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned accounts; providing insight to customers along the way and feed this data back to sales and marketing
- Work collaboratively with marketing to build customer testimonials and referrals
- Create and contribute to “thought leadership” content and proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practices
- Anticipate customers’ requirements and possible challenges – make our customers successful!
- Promote the company’s services (enhancements / updates / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the accounts
- Identify potential issues within the accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the team
- Technical knowledge and experience of selling software applications into enterprises or small businesses
- Track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments
- Ability to understand customer requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify measures of success, and design an ongoing plan to increase value over time
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive / track consistent engagement process
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Previous experience with a subscription sales model preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Ability to grasp technical concepts
Flight Schedule Pro is an established B2B SaaS company in the general aviation industry. Our SaaS solution is used by 900 businesses and over 120,000 pilots in 50 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a technology company that takes pride in our work and our goal is easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers!
A global pilot shortage is driving demand for our services . . .Boeing reports global demand for 700,000 new commercial pilots over the next 20 years. Flight schools, colleges, and airline training centers want and need our products!
Our office is located in Overland Park, Kansas only a few minutes away from The Plaza in Kansas City.