Integrated Accounting with Billing Hub by Flight Schedule Pro
The Do-It-All Point of Sale Solution
Would you like to save time, be more accurate with finances and collect payments faster?
Of course, try out Billing Hub today!
- Customizable settings allow you to set pricing structures, roles and permissions.
- Once setup is done, automate billing with flight reservations, training and more.
- Always know what student balances are and setup restrictions based on status.
- Receive Payments Online by cash, check, money on account, wire and credit card.
- One time or recurring invoicing for flights, rentals, fuel, memberships, training, more.
- Create custom price groups such as VA, staff or frequent flyer discount tiers.
- Quick access to built-in reports needed to communicate to accounting department.
- See detailed transactions by student, instructors and aircraft for profitability.
- Syncs with Quickbooks Online for access to complete, company-wide reporting.
Powerful Billing Features
Our Intuitive Platform Helps Handle The Money!
Integrated invoicing and auto-billing helps your staff stay accurate with accounting and get paid faster. Just customize the settings the way you like and keep scheduling, training and flying about your business. Worry less about who owes money, whose collecting money and let Flight Schedule Pro be your new accountant.
- Quickbooks Online Integration
- Add Funds to Account
- Credit Card Processing
- Recurring Invoicing/Billing
- Advanced Roles/Permissions
- Activate Self-Pay Options
- Custom Price Groups/Billing
- Custom Branded Invoicing
- Automated Invoicing
- V.A. Compliant
- Point-of-Sale System
- Automated Statements
- Billing Mismatch Alerts
When customers log in, they see their balance right away. It shows them what they owe at-a-glance and we get paid quicker. The Billing Hub automates our accounting processes and we spend less time collecting money and communicating what’s owed.
Matt Dahline, Crosswinds Aviation